TERMS OF SERVICE
By signing up and actively using the spectroads program, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this membership agreement. spectroads may, at any time, choose to edit, add and/or delete portions of this agreement and impose changes without prior notification of its members. We will endeavor to send out a notice to all our members regarding the new terms and/or terms which have changed. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your spectroads account. Your continued participation in spectroads following our posting of a change in policy notice or new agreement on our site will constitute your binding acceptance to the change. You agree and acknowledge that you will review this agreement on a regular basis and you further agree that upon logging in and viewing the site you are deemed to have reviewed and accepted the latest revisions/modifications to this membership agreement.
You must be 16 years of age or older to participate in spectroads. spectroads is open to International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws.
2· RESPONSIBILITY OF MEMBERS
- You may not sign-up multiple times with different email addresses. Your computer must not be shared with another individual that has an existing spectroads account. spectroads is limited to one account per household.
- You will use your Email / password combination to access your account and it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential. You may change your password by logging into your account and following the "settings" link. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your spectroads account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account. Any unauthorized access to your account should be reported immediately.
3· Bonus Ad Points
Bonus ad points are required to take delivery of "Bonus Paid Ads". Each Bonus Ad Point your account holds entitles you to receive up to $0.0005 worth of paid advertisements, as soon as any are available to be issued. With each bonus ad issued to your account, irrelevant of whether you interact with it or not, the corresponding quantity of Bonus Ad Points will be deducted from your Bonus Ad Points balance. Once this balance reaches zero, you will no longer be ellegible to receive any further paid ads. Furthermore, the total quantity of Bonus Ad Points held within your account serves as a limit to the maximum value paid advertisements your account can receive. So if there are paid ads in circulation that are greater in value than the total of your available Bonus Ad Points balance. Then your account shall not be ellegible to receive them until such time that you increase your Bonus Ad Points balance.
4· Bonus Ad Points Daily Tax
All accounts, active and inactive, shall incur a bonus ad point tax, and have their BAP balances reduced by up to 100 BAP each server day, until their accounts are Less than 1600 BAP. This is designed to mop up inactive accounts, and to balance the sustainability of the business at scale; specifically regarding the BAP that is given away for 'free' via our daily BAP Ads.
5· 154% Upgrade
Normal Earnings Rate is 143%, you get 2860 BAP for each $1 you spend on Bulk Ads, You can upgrade to 154% And get 3080 BAP for each $1 you spend on Bulk Ads.
6· Account Selling/Renting
spectroads does not allow you to sell or rent your account. In the event you attempt to sell or rent your account, the account will be limited with no access. spectroads is free to join and the selling or renting of your account to make a profit from your activities here is strictly prohibited.
7· RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
Nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and spectroads. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of spectroads. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned from spectroads Advertisers and/or spectroads.
8· LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
spectroads will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or spectroads, even if spectroads has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, spectroads aggregate liability arising under this Agreement will not exceed the amount of the total fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The provisions of this section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the member program or any services or other items advertised through spectroads (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. spectroads is not responsible if your PC becomes infected with malware, virus or other program that affects the performance of your PC. It is the member's responsibility to maintain a good anti-virus and anti-malware program on their system. spectroads is not responsible for any repair or virus removal bills that may be incurred if the member feels he/she was infected from an ad on our website.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless spectroads, its officers, directors, employees, agents, members, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively the "Losses").
10· THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
spectroads may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain links to third-party web sites. We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such web sites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such web sites, and we do not investigate, monitor or check. We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors of the site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. If you decide to leave the site and access any third-party web site, you do so at your own risk.
11· PAYMENTS / CASHOUTS
- Members may earn by visiting the advertiser websites after they have logged into their spectroads account. Members may also have the opportunity to earn by referring new members to spectroads when affiliate promotions are in effect. spectroads will announce start and end dates for any affiliate promotions offered either by email notification or notification posted on the website. Members can earn a percentage of advertising revenues collected by spectroads.
- Members will be paid all earnings via their method of choice, as selected from our Cashier. Each payment method has it's own minimum cashout amounts, and fees as stated. These are subject to change at any time.
spectroads may without warning increase or decrease our prices for account upgrades, ad pack purchases and other advertisements. In the event that we decrease our pricing, spectroads will not offer a refund for the difference in pricing to any member who made a purchase at the higher price.
13· SPAM POLICY
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, job sites, classified ad sites or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with spectroads, and may result in legal prosecution. spectroads strictly enforces anti-Spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught Spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the spamming incident. spectroads may fine your account up to $50 per spam email or posted website that is reported to us.
14· REFUND POLICY
All purchased items (Add funds/Purchase of Adpacks/Upgrades) are non-refundable (NO REFUND).
15· ACCOUNT ABUSE
- Multiple registrations shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Registering multiple accounts from the same IP address or from the same computer also constitutes fraud. Any use of Internet bots, also known as web robots or simply bots would be ground for immediate termination of your spectroads account. Bots are software applications that run automated tasks over the internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human editor alone. spectroads may file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple registrations or any other type fraud or abuse outlined within this membership agreement. This conduct will result in the forfeiture of any spectroads earnings you have generated. It is agreed between the member and spectroads that determining the specific dollar amount of damages sustained to the reputation of spectroads as a result of the fraudulent actions of either our advertisers or our members would be in some cases difficult to prove. spectroads takes seriously our obligation to protect our advertisers to be sure they are getting the true value of their investment dollars. For that reason, any breach of this agreement would automatically result in liquidated damages of $1500 in addition to any actual damages sustained by spectroads. spectroads reserves the right in their discretion to suspend an account upon investigation and conclusion that a fraudulent or deceptive act is occurring or likely to occur.
- spectroads does not allow the use of anonymizer or proxy servers to access our system. spectroads can at its own discretion block any member who knowingly accesses our system with an anonymizing, VPN or proxy server. We can and will suspend any account found to violate this policy. All funds in your spectroads account are immediately forfeited if your account is suspended for violating this policy.
- In the event that you issue a chargeback on a transaction you completed while logged into your spectroads account, spectroads will suspend your account. A transaction is defined as a purchase that you knowingly made for an advertisement or upgrade. spectroads may at its discretion take you (the member who issued the chargeback) to small claims court to recover fees associated with the chargeback, including travel expenses incurred to file the necessary court paperwork. spectroads records all user activity while you (the member) are logged in. This includes the IP address that you accessed your account from, browser, and all clicks and pages accessed during your login. This information may be used to prove you did indeed authorize the transaction(s) in question. If you wish to have your account "unsuspended" you must agree to pay the initial transaction cost plus a $20 chargeback fee. Under no circumstances will spectroads reinstate an account that has issued a chargeback until such chargeback and initial transaction fees are paid.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SPECTROADS AND BY CLICKING ON THE REGISTRATION BUTTON (IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL) OR YOUR COMPANY (IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY) (THE "MEMBER") AGREE(S) TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS MEMBER AGREEMENT. BY ACCEPTING THIS USER AGREEMENT YOU ARE HEREBY BOUND TO THE RULES AND GUIDELINES LISTED ABOVE. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MEMBER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS.